- You want to play a key role in helping a growing, award-winning software company by providing world class application support for our Rimsys clients.
- You are a dedicated team player committed to providing an outstanding customer experience
- You have demonstrated experience supporting clients in a B2B SaaS software company.
Rimsys is a B2B Regulatory Information Management (RIM) software company that digitizes and automates regulatory data for the medical device industry. Rimsys is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA and has an expanding list of large enterprise medical device customers.
We are building out our team of customer support professionals to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Rimsys is seeking an experienced Application Support Engineer to provide application support to our external customers and configuration support to our Implementations Team.
You will report to the Director of Customer Service and Success providing support to our clients by responding to support tickets, emails and telephone calls and by completing configuration tasks assigned by our Customer Success Engineers.
The ability to work independently within a small team and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential. The individual will have excellent attention to detail and be an excellent communicator.
- You are responsible for responding to new support requests in a timely manner that meets or outperforms customer service level agreements.
- Provide regular updates to customers regarding ongoing support tickets and actions to resolve them.
- Escalate issues as appropriate, based on severity and urgency.
- You will work closely with the Implementations Team to assist in configuring new client tenants.
- Provide detailed bug reports or enhancement requests to the Development team via Jira.
- Provide internal IT support for Rimsys team members as needed to address hardware/software issues within company endpoints and supporting tools.
- Provide afterhours support for clients in an on-call rotation.
- Create and update knowledge base articles and user guides.
- Document your interactions with and for clients in various internal systems.
- Take on additional projects as assigned.
(The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.)
- BS Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Communications or related. Equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education as appropriate.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Technical Support role supporting B2B SaaS clients